SquidFest is hosted by The Town of Holyrood. As the festival showcases events all over town, the famous Beach Party is always held at our Festival Grounds located on Byrneâ€™s Road directly adjacent to the Marina. Here are some other locations we may have events:
- Holy Cross Park, Holyrood Access Road
- George Cove Mountain, Salmonier Line
- The Marine Institute, North Side Road
- The Royal Canadian Legion, 648 Conception Bay Highway
- Star of the Sea, 396 Conception Bay Highway
Due to liquor control regulations, the Beach Party event is only for those over 19 years of age. Security will be checking government issued IDâ€™s at the front gate prior to the festival.
Travel & Transportation
Holyrood is limited with transportation services. Please see the list below:
- Tobinâ€™s Taxi: 229-7017
- Bus Shuttle:Â Running every 15minutes from Eastern Health (363 Conception Bay Highway) and Holyrood Municipal Office (34 Salmonier Line): RunningÂ 6:00pm and 10:00pm
- Camp Ground Bus Shuttle:Â BlueFin Campground Shuttle to Holyrood Festival Grounds: Running 6:00pm â€“ 10:00pm & 12:00pm â€“ 1:30am
A common practice if you have a large group is to hire your own bus to bring you to and from SquidFest 30.