Beach Party Ticket UpdateAll Pre-Sale Tickets are now SOLD OUT.
At 3:00pm on Saturday, July 20 we will have a limited door sale at our Byrne’s Road Ticket Booth until we reach our capacity.
Once capacity has been reached we will be following a “one out one in” system throughout the night.
Thank you to everyone for supporting SquidFest! We’re looking forward to a great party on Saturday.
Saturday, July 20
Tix available online, at Orange Stores, Needs Holyrood & North Arm Irving
Gates open at 4:00pm / Showtime at 5:00pm
Holyrood Festival Grounds
Transportation details are listed below
19+ Event / Rain or Shine
Holyrood Cab Service: Tobin’s Taxi (709) 229-7017
Holyrood Parking and Shuttle Bus Routes: SquidFest will be providing parking lots throughout the town with a bus shuttle running every 30 minutes to get you to the fun! All bus shuttles (except the Blue Finn Shuttle) will stop running at midnight.
- Holyrood East: Eastern Health Parking Lot 363 Conception Bay Hwy, Bus Shuttle Starting at 4:00pm
- Holyrood Centre: Town of Holyrood Municipal Building- 34 Salmonier Line, Bus Shuttle starting at 4:15pm
- Holyrood West: Royal Canadian Legion- 648 Conception Bay Hwy, Bus Shuttle starting 4:30pm
Bluefin Camp Ground and RV Park Shuttle Services:
- Bus Shuttle Service: 4:00pm – 10:00pm
- Festival Grounds Pick-Up: 1:00am – 2:00am
Outside of Holyrood Shuttle Bus Services: Bursey’s Bus Services: To book your ride call: (709) 834-5510
- Paradise: 7:00pm pick-up at Kozy Kitchen, Return: 30 mins after show ends $15 each way.
- CBS: 7:15pm Pick up Shenanigans, Return 30 mins after show ends with stops along main road ending at Shenanigans. $10 each way
- Harbour Main/Avondale: Pick-up times upon request (call to book). Return 30 mins after show, stops along the main road. $10 each way.
- Other: We can arrange pick-ups at any location anytime. Just call with your request.
The famous Beach Party is always held at our Festival Grounds located on Byrne’s Road directly adjacent to the Marina. Other events are located at various locations (e.g. Holy Cross Park, George Cove Mountain, The Marine Institute, The Royal Canadian Legion, Star of the Sea, etc.).
Many bands have come and gone in the 16 years that Shanneyganock has been playing around. But this band from Newfoundland is still going and is working harder then ever. They have been constantly touring Canada, down into the U.S. and over to the middle east. They have ten CD’s and two DVD’s released which have garnered them many ECMA and Music NL nominations and awards.
Bic and the Ballpoints (9:15pm)
Masterless Men (8:00pm)
Fortunate Ones (6:15pm)
Catherine Allan and Andrew O’Brien know a lot about what it takes to make a good partnership. Their debut album, The Bliss was nominated for a JUNO Award, garnered two #1 singles on CBC Radio 2’s Top 20, won the 2016 “Rising Star” ECMA, the 2015 “Vocal Group” Canadian Folk Music Award, and four 2015 Music Newfoundland and Labrador Awards.
Over the last five years they have played over 300 shows together and have even garnered the attention of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau when he singled out a track from their 2016 Christmas EP All Will Be Well, as one of his favourite listens for the holidays.
Hailing from Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, and described by The Newfoundland Herald as “One of Newfoundland’s must-see live attractions”, Fairgale formed in late 2014 and performed their debut show in December 2014. Since that debut show, they have gone on to win the inaugural Rock the Block competition in which they earned the opportunity to open for Canadian rock icons Trooper during George Street Festival 2015, and released their debut album “Own the Light” on Dec. 12th, 2015. Fairgale is Andrew Rodgers (Guitar, Vocals), Stephen Green (Guitar, Keys, Vocals), Brad Tuck (Drums, Vocals), and Gary Powers (Bass).